Want to stay up-to-date on all the latest travel news?
What Our Customers Are Saying
Latest Travel News
- We are proud to sponsor this important Tourism for Tomorrow Award! RT @WTTC the People Award goes to @Confortel #WTTC http://t.co/Nd0auLoObP 2 days ago
- Check out this handy currency calculator: spr.ly/60154OzJ #Travel 3 days ago
- Our CEO Jeff Rutledge talks travel disruptions, need to focus on people, environment & safety. #WTTC Summit http://t.co/yZJiRfWirx 4 days ago
- Pocket these resources before you travel aboad: spr.ly/60144Ozy #travel 4 days ago
- The U.S. dollar is booming - here's how you can get more bang for your #travel buck: spr.ly/60174UIN #TravelTuesday 5 days ago
- This plan provides insurance coverage that only applies during the covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that provides you with similar benefits but may be subject to different restrictions depending upon your other coverages. You may wish to compare the terms of this policy with your existing life, health, home, and automobile insurance policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or insurance agent or broker. Coverage is offered by Travel Guard Group, Inc (Travel Guard). California lic. no.0B93606, 3300 Business Park Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482, www.travelguard.com. CA DOI toll free number: 800-927-HELP. This is only a brief description of the coverage(s) available. The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., a Pennsylvania insurance company, with its principal place of business at 175 Water Street, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10038. It is currently authorized to transact business in all states and the District of Columbia. NAIC No. 19445. Coverage may not be available in all states. Your travel retailer may not be licensed to sell insurance, and cannot answer technical questions about the benefits, exclusions, and conditions of this insurance and cannot evaluate the adequacy of your existing insurance. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service from the Travel Retailer.